Laser Lipolysis has acquired great popularity amongst Hollywood as well as Turkey stars.
Laser Lipolysis gives you the possibility to acquire an ideal figure without the necessity to be operated and liposuctioned. It is to be noted that the liposuction procedure is generally more traumatic than laser lipolysis.
Laser lipolysis has got a good series of advantages:
- No side-effects;
- A minimum of trauma due to a minimum of invasiveness;
- No bleeding, no blood loss and no hematomes as a result of laser coagulation of blood vessels;
- Practically no need to perform suction of the dissolved fatty tissues;
- Can be done on small and angular areas of the body;
- Much lesser time for rehabilitation and wearing of bandages;
- Possibility to remove fats on areas not easily accessible to traditional liposuction, such as the face, mandibular angles of the neck, knees, etc.;
- No need for mechanical breakage of fatty tissues like during traditional liposuction;
- Avoiding suction of fats;
- Much lesser risk for infection than traditional liposuction;
- Procedure helps to avoid sagging skin up to a large extent as the laser energy during laser lipolysis helps to contract the collagen fibres and thus tighten the skin;
- No need for post-operative in-patient observation;
- The skin is uniform and bears no irregularities;
- No strict limitations for physical activity and work as from the next day.
Laser lipolysis is even able to help those who have had skin irregularities after standard liposuction procedures and after surgical removal of fatty tissue layers by eliminating them.
Laser lipolysis is an innovative technology which has been developed specially for removing excessive fatty tissue deposits.
The selective influence of laser on the fat cells causes:
- the fat cell membranes to rupture, and;
- liquefy the fats as soon as these flow out of the fat cells;
- evaporation of water from the ruptured fat cells and their contents, thus causing a significant decrease in the liquid volume after laser action, and leaving practically no place for the necessity for suction.
Laser lipolysis is a very precise method and has got a lot of advantages over traditional liposuction due to the use of advanced laser technology.
- hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating), and;
- gynecomasty (excessive breast formation in man);
- cellulitis and its complications.
Laser lipolysis is a highly effective and minimally invasive method of fat removal with significant skin tightening, perfect hemostasis, a short period of quick rehabilitation and especially without any side-effects.