Breast Reduction…If your breasts are too large…
Enhance their size and shape. Using the latest techniques like Tumescent Liposuction and minimized incisions, your breasts can be reduced in size as well as reshaped into a more youthful contour.
Men with Male Breast Enlargement (Gynecomastia) Can reduce their breasts for a more comfortable appearance. Learn the options! Why don’t have your breasts look the way you’ve always wanted?
Dr. Demir has received rave reviews in the national Press and has been featured on numerous national Television Shows.
1-Patient-Reported Satisfaction and Health-Related Quality of Life following Breast Reconstruction: A Comparison of Shaped Cohesive Gel and Round Cohesive Gel Implant Recipients.
pg. 431-441 Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery March 2013 Macadam, Sheina A. M.D., M.H.S.; Ho, Adelyn L. M.D., M.P.H.; Lennox, Peter A. M.D.; Pusic, Andrea L. M.D., M.H.S.
2-Correction: Focus on Technique: One-Stage Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction.
pg. 669 Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery March 2013
3-Classification and Management of the Post-Operative, High-Riding Nipple.
-Spear, Scott L. M.D.; Albino, Frank P. M.D.; Al-Attar, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery March 2013
4-Are Systemic Antibiotics Indicated in Esthetic Breast Surgery? A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Hardwicke, Joseph T. 1,+; Bechar, Janak 2; Skillman, Joanna M 1, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
5-The Course of the Intercostobrachial Nerve in the Axillary Region and As It Is Related to Transaxillary Breast Augmentation ,Kun Hwang, MD, PhD,* (Ann Plast Surg 2012;00: 00Y00) March 2013
6-Dual-Plane Breast Augmentation for Minimal Ptosis Pseudoptosis (the “In-Between” Patient)
Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS 2013 Aesthetic Surgery Journal
7-Clinical Accuracy and Reproducibility of Portrait 3D Surgical Simulation Platform in
Breast Augmentation Brian Mailey, MD; Andrew Freel, MD; Ryan Wong, MD; David T. Pointer, BS; and Kamran Khoobehi, MD 2013 Aesthetic Surgery Journal
8-Preoperative Assessment Preferences and Reported Reoperation Rates for Size Change in Primary Breast Augmentation: A Survey of ASPS Members. Choudry, Umar M.D.; Kim, Nicholas M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 130(6):1352-1359, December 2012. [Cosmetic: Original Articles]4-Breast Augmentation. Adams, William P. Jr. M.D.; Mallucci, Patrick M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 130(4):597e-611e, October 2012.
9-Brava and Autologous Fat Transfer Is a Safe and Effective Breast Augmentation Alternative: Results of a 6-Year, 81-Patient, Prospective Multicenter Study. Khouri, Roger K. M.D.; Eisenmann-Klein, Marita M.D.; Cardoso, Eufemiano M.D.; Cooley, Brian C. Ph.D.; Kacher, Daniel M.S.; Gombos, Eva M.D.; Baker, Thomas J. M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 129(5):1173-1187, May 2012. [Cosmetic: Original Article]
10.(2011)Use of Deepithelialized Flap in Mammoplasties: Simple Method With Excellent Results Jan Mestak • Andrej Sukop • Ondrej Mestak 24 April 2011 / Published online: 24 May
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (2011) 64, 1401e1409Saint-Cyr M, Dauwe P, Wong C, Thakar H, Nagarkar P, Rohrich RJ
11.(2010) Use of the serratus anterior fascia flap for expander coverage in breast reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg 125:1057–1064
First_Decade_of_New_Millennium_.html [accessed 12 08 2010].
12. Cunningham B, McCue J. Safety and effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel implants at 6 years. Aesth Plast Surg 2009;33:
14. Tebbetts JB. A system for breast implant selection based on patient tissue characteristics and implant-soft tissue dynamics. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002;109:1410e5.
15. Bengtson BP, Van Natta BW, Murphy DK, et al. Style 410 highly cohesive silicone breast implant core study results at 3 years. Plast Reconstr Surg 2007;120:40Se8S.
16. Tebbetts JB. Achieving a zero percent reoperation rate at 3 years in a 50-consecutive-case augmentation mammaplasty premarket approval. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;118:1453e7.
17. Adams Jr WP. The process of breast augmentation: four sequential steps for optimizing outcomes for patients. Plast Reconstr Surg 2008;122:1892e900.
18. Tebbetts JB. Dimensional augmentation mammaplasty using the BioDimensional system. Santa Barbara Calif. McGhan Med Corporation; 1994:1e90.
14. Tebbetts JB, Tebbetts TB. The best breast CosmetXpertise;1999. Dallas.
15. Hsia HC, Thomson JG. Differences in breast shape preferences
between surgeons and patients seeking breast augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg 2003;112:312e20.
16. Brody GS. The perfect breast: is it attainable? Does it exist?Plast Reconstr Surg 2004;113:1500e3.
17. Hammond D. BodyLogic presentation. Chicago: QMP Symposium;
18. Penn J. Breast reduction. Br J Plast Surg 1955;7:357e71.
19. Westreich M. Anthropomorphic breast measurement: protocoland results in 50 women with aesthetically perfect breasts and clinical application. Plast Reconstr Surg 1997;100:468e79.
20. Blondeel PN, Hijjawi J, Depypere H, Roche N, Van Landuyt K.Shaping the breast in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery: an easy three-step principle. Part IV-aesthetic breast surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg 2009;124:372e82.
21. Moufarre`ge R. Anatomical and artistic breast considerations. Ann Chir Plast Esthet 2005;50:365e70.
22. van Aalst JA, Phillips JD, Sadove AM. Pediatric chest wall and reast deformities. Plast Reconstr Surg 2009;124(1S):38ee49e.